Housing Help Services
What we do:
West Toronto Housing Help workers can:
- Help you in your search for market rent housing in the west end
- Provide you with rental listings within your budget
- Help you prevent possible eviction
- Help you access supports to maintain your housing
- Help you complete subsidized housing applications
- Provide information & referrals to other City services
But we are not landlords or housing providers and we cannot pay your rent.
During the COVID pandemic, our staff are mostly working remotely. Please complete this registration form to access Housing Help services. Or you can email email@example.com or call 416-531-0841 to register with a receptionist. If you do not have access to a phone or computer, you can come to our offices at 1032 Bloor Street West. You will be required to wear a mask and follow our COVID protocols.
Housing Help catchment area
The catchment area for housing help services is within the following boundaries:
- north of Lakeshore Drive
- south of St. Clair Avenue West
- east of Humber River
- west of Yonge Street
Specialized Case Management
West Toronto Housing Help Services also provides case management for those with complex needs and an unstable housing situation.
- Assessment, goal setting and development of a service plan
- Assistance with accessing various services and programs in the community
- Landlord mediation and housing follow-up as required
- Collaboration with other service providers
- Supportive counselling, psychoeducation, crisis intervention and safety planning as required
Referrals to our case manager are accepted internally from West Toronto Housing Help Services and West Toronto Community Legal Services.