Housing Help Services
What we do
West Toronto Housing Help workers can:
- Help you find Market Rent housing in the west end
- Provide you with rental listings within your budget
- Help you prevent possible eviction
- Help you access supports to maintain your housing
- Help you complete subsidized housing applications
- Provide information & referrals to other City services
But we are not landlords or housing providers and we cannot pay your rent.
Hours of service
By appointment only at the Legal Clinic.
There are other community organizations where you can access housing help services. Please call us at 416-531-0841 to schedule an appointment.
Area that we serve
- north of Lakeshore Drive
- south of St. Clair Avenue West
- east of Humber River
- west of Yonge Street
Specialized Case Management
West Toronto Housing Help Services also provides case management for those with complex needs and an unstable housing situation.
- Assessment, goal setting and development of a service plan
- Assistance with accessing various services and programs in the community
- Landlord mediation and housing follow-up as required
- Collaboration with other service providers
- Supportive counselling, psychoeducation, crisis intervention and safety planning as required
Referrals are accepted internally from West Toronto Housing Help Services and West Toronto Community Legal Services.